fbpx

Oksana Lavrentieva said whether she regrets her former relationship

It seems that everything is fine, because not so long ago Oksana Lavrentieva and Alexander Tsypkin got together after announcing their divorce. However, the 45-year-old businesswoman unexpectedly decided to talk about her former relationship.

Oksana Lavrentieva. Photo: social networks

The celebrity decided to answer subscribers’ questions in Stories. One of them asked if Olga regretted her novels. Lavrentyeva admitted that she would not have entered into 90% of relationships if she could turn back time. I wonder if marriage with Alexander Tsypkin belongs to the remaining 10%?

Oksana Lavrentieva. Photo: social networks

Let us recall that Oksana Lavrentieva and Alexander Tsypkin met at a charity evening in November 2017. A year later the couple got married. Last December, it was learned that the couple divorced after five years of marriage. Fortunately this did not happen.

Oksana Lavrentieva and Alexander Tsypkin

Source: People Talk

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Top Trending

Related POSTS