fbpx

Angelina Jolie lost to Brad Pitt in court. Detail

Brad Pitt won a lawsuit over control of the French vineyard he owns with his ex-wife Angelina Jolie. The Daily Mail reports this.

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. Photo: Getty Images

The Hollywood actor spoke to the jury, assuring them that he should own a majority stake in the Chateau Miraval winery. The real claim was that his ex-wife Angelina Jolie sold her shares to Russian businessman Yuri Shefler. According to court records seen by the publication, Brad received approval for one of the fair business practices violation claims against Jolie.

Angelina Jolie Photo: Legion-media

Let us remind you that former spouses acquired a winery even before they were officially married. Brad owned 60%, the remaining 40% belonged to Angelina. The wedding took place in this estate in 2014, after which the actor equalized his rights by giving his wife another 10% of the shares. After the divorce in February 2022, the actor filed a lawsuit against his ex-wife, claiming that the 10 percent shares he sold were invalid.

Source: People Talk

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Top Trending

Related POSTS