It’s no secret that Nicole Scherzinger She has the most toned figure and the secret to the singer’s amazing body is her trainer, Paul Masciti. Fortunately, Paolo shared with hollywood life EXCLUSIVELYthe 7-step workout that tones your whole body that you can do while you’re at home.
“When you’re stuck at home, it’s easy to get lazy and adopt unhealthy habits, but if you choose to exercise, your overall physical and mental health can improve dramatically,” Paolo admitted.
Paolo has shared his 7 step full body workout routine below which is easy to follow, plus he provides exact steps on how to master each exercise expertly which you can see below.
“15 hits for pats on the back
15 squat jumps
16 push-up plates (8 per side)
10 pendulum swings (10 per side)
20 jump shots
12 explosive push-ups
Rest 10 to 15 seconds between each movement, repeat the entire circuit 4 times.
Step 1: Touch the skirt at the shoulder
1. “Stand straight with feet together, core engaged, and hands by your sides.
2. Bend forward at the hips to place your hands on the floor in front of you. You can bend your knees a little if needed.
3. Walk hands forward until you are on a high plank, palms flat on the floor, hands shoulder-width apart, shoulders stacked directly over the wrists, legs extended, and torso engaged.
4. Touch your left shoulder with your right hand as you activate your core and glutes. Keep your hips as still as possible. Try not to swing on your hips. Do the same with your left hand on your right shoulder.
5. Bring your hands towards your feet and stand up to return to the starting position.
Step 2: Squat down
1. “Stand up straight with your head forward and your chest up and out.
2. Place your feet shoulder-width apart or slightly wider. Stretch your hands out in front of you to help maintain balance. You can also bend your elbows or bring your fingers together.
3. Sit as if you were sitting in an imaginary chair. Keep your head facing forward as your upper body leans forward slightly. Instead of rounding your back, let your lower back arch slightly as you lower yourself.
4. Lower yourself so that your thighs are as parallel to the floor as possible, with your knees over your ankles. Press the weight against your heels.
5. Keep your body still and push through your heels to return to the starting position.
Step 3: Skip the squat
1. “Stand upright with feet shoulder-width apart.
2. Start by doing a regular squat, then fire up your core and jump explosively high.
3. Upon landing, lower your body to a squat to complete one rep. It lands as quietly as possible, which requires control.
Step 4: Push Up Plank
1. “Start in a high plank position with your arms extended and your hands placed directly under your shoulders.
2. Contract your abs and glutes. Your head and neck should remain neutral, eyes gazing inches in front of your hands.
3. Keeping your body in a strong plank position, lower yourself onto your right forearm, followed by your left, to assume a forearm plank.
4. Keeping your torso and legs engaged, push your right hand into the ground, followed by your left, to press again onto a high plank.
Step 5: Pendulum lunge
1. “Stand upright with feet together, arms at sides.
2. Step back (about two feet) with your right foot, landing on the toe of your right big toe and keeping your heel off the ground.
3. Bend both knees to lower into a reverse lunge, creating two 90 degree angles with the legs. Your right knee should touch the ground. Keep your chest up, back straight, and glutes and core engaged.
4. Push off the heel of your left foot to return to standing and without pausing, step forward about two feet and lower into a forward lunge.
5. Your legs should form two 90 degree angles, but this time your left knee should be the one touching the floor.
6. Push off the heel of your right foot to return to a standing position, immediately stepping back for one more rep.
Step 6: Jump lunges
1. “Start by standing with your feet shoulder-width apart.
2. Jump left leg forward and right leg back into a lunge with both knees at 90 degrees.
3. Jump and switch legs in the air to land in a lunge with your right leg forward.
4. Keep jumping up and down, stopping as little as possible.
Step 7: Curl Up
1. “Begin in a high plank position with palms on the floor, hands shoulder-width apart, shoulders stacked directly over the wrists, legs extended behind you, and core and glutes engaged. .
2. Bend your knees and push your glutes into your heels, then explode back out of this position into a high plank and immediately bend your elbows and push your chest toward the floor in a pushup. As you bend your elbows and lower yourself towards the floor, they should be at a 45-degree angle to your body (you can adjust based on what works best for your shoulders).
3. Push back into the high plank while maintaining a strong core and flat back. This is 1 repetition.”
As for some ways to motivate yourself to do this exercise, Paolo suggested, “There are so many things we can’t control right now, but turning those isolated days into something productive will go a long way in boosting our state of mind. Remembering the rewards and health benefits of maintaining good habits will help you overcome obstacles and triggers. Also, be responsible. Talking to your partner or friends about your goals will make you more likely to achieve them. And share your progress and struggles.
Click to sign up for our free daily HollywoodLife newsletter for the hottest celebrity news.
Source: Hollywood Life
I am Anne Johnson and I work as an author at the Fashion Vibes. My main area of expertise is beauty related news, but I also have experience in covering other types of stories like entertainment, lifestyle, and health topics. With my years of experience in writing for various publications, I have built strong relationships with many industry insiders. My passion for journalism has enabled me to stay on top of the latest trends and changes in the world of beauty.