Heavily pregnant presenter Vogue Williams has revealed she and husband Spencer Matthews are expecting a baby boy, due in just a few weeks.
The 40-year-old media personality officially confirmed the gender of her fourth child on her YouTube channel on Monday, admitting that she and Matthews, 38, are struggling to choose a name and want suggestions from viewers.
The couple, who married in 2018, are already parents to three children: seven-year-old Theodore, five-year-old Gigi, and three-year-old Otto.
During the video recorded inside their vehicle, Williams asked her husband: "Will we say what we’re having?" Matthews replied: "We know, obviously. Have you not told people?" Williams responded: "I don’t know. I just got a feeling there."

Turning the camera toward Gigi and Theodore sitting in the back seat of the car, the couple asked their children to share whether the new addition would be a boy or a girl. Gigi shouted: "A boy!"
Confirming the announcement, Williams told viewers: "We’re having another boy." Matthews added: "We’re owed a nice, sensitive soul." Williams also asked viewers watching the clip to leave name ideas in the comments section.
Gender Reveal and Name Search
The couple originally announced that they were expecting baby number four on social media in April, with Williams sharing photographs on Instagram alongside the caption "BABY NUMBER 4 INCOMING…".
Williams is an Irish television presenter and model who has hosted various broadcasting projects across UK and Irish networks. Matthews gained fame on the reality television series Made in Chelsea before establishing his non-alcoholic drink venture, Untapped. The couple also host their popular joint podcast, Spencer & Vogue, where they discuss their parenting and domestic life.
Marriage Speculation and Podcast Departure
The gender reveal comes following split rumours after the couple failed to publicly mark their seventh wedding anniversary. The marital speculation mounted several months after Matthews stepped down from Spencer & Vogue to focus on his Untapped business project.
Williams previously insisted that she and her husband are "happy" and that their marriage remains secure, actively dispelling past rumours of a relationship crisis.
Speaking to The Sun newspaper, the presenter explained that she has reached a point in her life where only "their truth" matters, stressing that they remain very much a happy couple.

Reflecting on the public reaction when her husband departed their shared audio show, Williams recalled: "When he left our podcast, everyone was like, 'What's going on?'"
Williams also admitted to worrying about their young children hearing what she called "baseless and cruel" gossip while attending school.
She had previously addressed the claims directly in an Instagram post, telling followers: "It’s with great sadness that I have to let you know that Spen and I are NOT breaking up! I usually avoid addressing baseless and cruel rumours, but this just keeps coming up."
Williams expressed concern over the impact on her children, writing: "It’s disappointing to see this narrative being pushed almost daily when it’s absolutely not true, and much more importantly, I don’t want my children hearing these lies in the playground."
She concluded her statement by writing: "We’re not sure what the angle is or where it’s coming from, but the whole thing feels very strange and mean. We’re very happily married and in love and I hope posting the truth on my own platform might make it stop."
